Powered By Blogger

what is your favorite color?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Days!!!!!

hey everybody! its the peeps!!!
we had 3 snow days!!!! yeah!!!!
hey we want 2 ask u guys & gals
if u guys had any snow days & if
u did, what did u guys do! and,
if u r on here and u go 2 work,
did u get off work that day????
so post comments and we will...
answer them! so hurry! we will ,
only be on 4 such time!! go quick!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I have had two snow days but I only had four swine flu days so I should have more! I'm in fifth grade.

The Peeps said...

us 2 becca! what is your favorite subject?

Becca said...

Band definitely band

Anonymous said...

hey guys its me i hope your not mad at me for the whole purse thing im very sorry

The Peeps said...

well like we said just a couple mins. ago u didn't need 2 brag about getting the 2 purses
brandi wanted 2 have.